31 thoughts on “The circus!”

1. When a went to my first circus I love it. I saw candy floss,fireworks and a kind clown I don’t remember much of it because I was only 3 at the time I went with my mum and I had my old favourite teddy.

Reply
  2. The circus is a ples wat you go and pey for tikis to sit done on a Cher and woching a clone and lath if it is funni. You can go and sum of people are scerd of clans and som are not scerd of clans but sum clans are not friendly.

Reply
  3. I went to the circus. It was loud and I could hear nothing but the crowd. The main man was speaking but I couldn’t hear him because of the crowd. He brought out the elephant who can balance on a rubber ball while balancing a stack of 50 peanuts on its nose. The elephant got down and shoved all the peanuts in its mouth. The crowd went wild. All it smelt like was beer and cider. The air is smoky like a bomb had just gone off. All i wanted to do was watch all the talented animals do their own little tricks but I couldn’t because of the noisy crowd. All I heard was the crowd and I couldn’t bare it anymore so I told my mum and we left. “ I can’t bare this noise anymore!” I exclaimed to my mum. So we walked out the tent and went home.

Reply
  4. The first time I went to the circus was in Skegness. I saw clowns, acrobats. The smells were heavenly, I could smell candy floss and popcorn especially toffee popcorn. I went with my mum, nana and third and fourth cousins. We were watching a show when SPLASH, CRASH, BANG I got wet! A clown splashed me with his fake flower (I think he aimed) I was in my nice dress aswell!

Reply
  5. Wen I go to the sacs I see a massif roller costar I wed go on the log flood frs and I get a hot dog fora food . I would go on the roller coasters.

Reply
  6. I could hear the music in my ears and i could see clearly that there was a clown on the ground floor l was in the top row of seats and I could hear the music screaming in my ears and I flinched I was wondering if I could be aloud to leave my mum and dad said no more because it’s about to start my tummy started to rumble I said I was hungry but my mum and dad said they were getting tea at home and the music was even worse because they had no idea I was getting scared because I didn’t want them to know about it because they weren’t going to get that I was getting scared.

Reply
  7. I went to an amazing circus. I could hear drums being plaid loudly and people clapping when some has done an act. I could smell hot dogs and sweet candy floss being made by the circus workers. I could see people clowns being funny and spraying water at people. There were Zebras running around the circus ring. The top of the circus was very pointy like a dinosaurs tail. The colours of the circus were red and white strips. The circus leader-whom had a flat hat on-was shouting very loud.There were lots of sweets inside the circus you could fit 50 elephants inside.My trip to the circus wars fun and I hope I get to go again.

Reply
  8. I walked in the huge tent excited to see the contourshonest . The colourful lights flashed in my eyes as if I was a famous movie star .I could smell the sweetness of the cotton candy and I could see the dust fadeing into the ground. The music started as the audions took their seet silence invaded the crowd and circus stated.

Reply
  9. The circus is a fantastic place to be . It has fair rides, daredevil acts and pretty good snacks aswell. I have been there and I felt amazed it also smelt like freshly cut grass and popcorn two people were on the trapeze. I felt like one of them was going to fall off but luckily they didn’t. I got a stick of candy floss and a hot dog and they were delicious.

Reply
  10. Once I took a trip to the circus with all my friends so I went to get some food so i turned round and nobody was there no strangers none of my friends so then i went to look around and it was pitch black so I went back don’t the stairs and the lights turned back on so when I turned around then there was this weird clown person then I was tumbaling down the stairs then I say all my friend on the way down the baby blue-coloured stairs I shouted guys did you see what i saw!!! No why what did you see replied Abbie as her face went bright red like she was about to run away o-or there was something behind me I don’t know but I. Know it wasn’t good…..Lexi my friend Lizzy shouted WATCH OUT!!!!!with a scream of the girls. The guy behind me looked like he was going to kidnap me I mean I know that I am pretty but why me….. I shouted WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!!!!!!!nothing I just need a friend He whispered……..I ran away home screaming I thought I smelt my mum cooking tea but I know that smell it was the smell of a fire I ran into the house mum looked like she needed help I called the fire ambulance police my mum was okay she needed some rest that man from the circus will not be bothering us again….

Reply
  11. The first time I went to the circus was in Disney Land where Dumbo was in a fire but i didn’t see the clowns at first before they jumped out I saw them. They was in the corner and they were dressed in white red and yellow pink many others.We walked by and saw they were going to fall in the water then we got soaked. SPLAT! SPLASH! we quickly made it out

Reply
  12. Once apone a time there was a creepy circus with no one inside this is my story that I whent in the circus when I when in the circus I could see a row of chairs so when I sat on the chair because I was scared. Suddenly, a big scary clown jumped out behind the red kurtens then they did tricks and stuff and then a vampire came out I didn’t know it was and then BANG…. He came up to me I was terrified he said I am going to change to a vampire I ran and ran and ran for my life he got me……..

Reply
  13. Today I had the strangest dream. I got tickets to go to the circus! V I P tickets! I was going to go tomorrow. In my dream I was going to the circus right now. When I got there, it was very loud. It had people complaining and people screaming for what was going to come on.. The fire-man. He had rings of fire and was going to jump from the ceiling into the hoop. Will he survive? Well he did. Everybody was shocked when we saw he survived, like how? I sat and watched more. Half-way I got some hotdogs, they were very nice so I ate it all. After this night of mystery I woke up and asked my mum to go to the circus. We did. I loved it so much.

Reply
  14. Today I went to the circus and pad for some tickets to whatch the clown be funny when I pad for the tickets I smelt somthing weird it smelt like fire from the tent and it wasn’t it was just the food it smelt different but nice at the same time it was muddy and wet so I sunk in the mud I saw some of my friends but they didn’t see me so I ju left them to do what they was doing. I felt great because I had fun and played and eat some food I was really happy before when I thought I smelt fire that was interesting because I di know what it was at first so I got a bit scared and that is all my story from yesterday day I hope you enjoyed.

Reply
  15. On Friday 6th August 2014 me,my parents and my brother went for a trip to the circus.I was so excited because I was seven years old and going to the circus for the very first time!So me and my family went to Trafford Center (because the it was near the circus)and looked around in the shops because we were early.My mum got me a high,scrumptious ice-cream and a cold,soothing cup of Diet Coke.Finily it was time to go to the circus…First a lady came from the ground in a puff of smoke it smelt discussing yuck!Second a clown came in on a tit-rope everyone screamed it hurt my ears.Now it was half time me and my mum need the toilet however every female was waiting for the toilet so I was running around so I could hold it.After we went back to the circus and my dad got popcorn it was so crunchy and smelt amazing!The girl came back for the final she was awesome.Around 8:30pm I was asleep in the car and had a awesome dream…

Reply
  16. When I went to the circus I started to smell grease but it was nice and smelt like hot dogs and burgers. I started to smell butter it was popcorn. When the show started all I heard was loud noises when the people came out I saw a clown but I don’t like clowns. When the show ended I saw everyone leave but we didn’t all of my favorit characters came out and we just watched whilst no one else was ther

Reply
  17. So I went to a thing called “a circus” and it was weird, it smelt like kinda.. when you have wood. And I could hear clowns juggling and some elephants performing some weird dances and in hula hoops! There were plenty of space and seats fir everyone, but the good thing is, the tall people went at the back and the small/ children went at the front of the circus so they can get a good view, after all the magicians and animals, and c,it’s performed it was time to go, it was about 2-3 hours long and everyone were laughing and was really excited. My trip to the circus was really good and amazing.i loved the circus, I think I’d go again too!

Reply
  18. I went through the opening to the giant tent and saw crowds of people with drinks and food . I could hear laughder and excited ness. I could smell the brilliant smell of popcorn and hotdogs . A few minutes later the show started and there were clowns with hoops and people riding on horses and people were constantly cheering.

Reply
  19. 1)When you go to the circus you can see people doing many tricks and some elephants there as well you can see nearly everything what you do in a circus there are many animals like tigers,elephants,monkeys the monkeys do many tricks what are really funny.
    2)When you are at a circus you can hear everything what is going on like tigers all yelling elephants being like making loud noises while it is moving about and the people doing magic yells so everyone can hear you. you can also smell all the animals what are coming out and they might stink in some circus’s.
    3)When I’m in a circus when ever I see a clown I really get scared and the feeling is cold because the door is nearly almost open and I fell over ones because I got ice cold.
    4)The only exiting there is the animals and people doing many tricks I love them but only when the monkeys are out because the are cute and adorable and I loved the circus because of that and now I’m not scared of any clowns any more.

Reply
  20. One day, my family and I went to the circus to see the talented group performing. I took the back seat and I waited. I was quite early so I went to take a look around. I heard a little laugh behind the curtains. When I took a peek inside I saw everyone practing beautifully especially the jugglers, I had been trying for so long to juggle but it didn’t seem to be my thing. There were clowns, elephants, lions and more. It was awe-inspiring. But you know, I got caught and was sent back to my seat. Eventually, the show started and I had the best time ever.

Reply
  21. When I arrived at the circus, me my mum and my dad all waited in line for about 45 minutes and when we got in the tent we got hotdogs and the smell of the animals was disgusting and I felt like I was going to be sick. The atmosphere was very warm and made me feel very uncomfortable and it felt like I was in the circus for ever but it was a get show and I am glad I went. Have you been to the circus yet? If not you have to go it is brilliant.

Reply
  22. The circus was not hard to find because it is a big colourful tent with some delightful smells coming from the opening. As I entered the grand tent I saw the lights swirling around and all the shouting of excitement and joy of laughter. When why we the lights was getting dark I got the best smell of the x

Reply
  23. The smell of a cirsus is like animal pee and poo also smells like popcorn burgers or hotdogs.You hear music crowds of people sounds of animals and sound of the stars talking, entertaining and showing. You see a lot of people like the strongman ringmaster acrobats beamwalking people and more people you also see animals like elephants, lions,horses,and bats. You also see props like hulahups,motorcycles,guggulinballs and more. The circus is entertaining and my favourite act is the beamwalk it is amazing but circuses shouldn’t be able to use animals because they can’t be forced to do something that they don’t want to do.

Reply
  24. One day i went to the circus with my family and it was with animals and it smelt of animals I felt bad for them because their doing stuff that they don’t want to do. I feel really sad because they was standing on a horse and dancing on elephants. I heard lots of banging and it was really noisy. There was lot of cheering the animals were really talented I thought some of them liked doing it but some didn’t because of there expressions. That was my story of going to a circus

Reply
  25. I went to the circus and I saw a lot of people who were manly clowns and I saw acrobatics, trapezems magicians and many more things. This circus smelt like a cotton candy floss attacked me with a hint of bubble gum. I heard lots of laughing and lots of animal noises.

Reply
  26. When i went to the circus i smelt a burning smell of the fire that they was juggling. i saw amazing tecneeks with the acts. i hear lots of people chearing and screaming to the people that are performing the show .the part that made me shocked is were they balance on a lader with nothing holding it

Reply
  27. Ah the circus what a wonderful place, the acts the smell.Maybe not the smell it is gross and smells like a million wet dogs had been in every day. The acts were brilliant clowns juggling,dangerous trapiz,people walking on tight ropes. It was amazing I was astonished with excitenent it was so good I loved it and would go a thousand more times.

Reply
  28. I went to the circus it was dark with bright lights … it smelt like some elephants … I could see a man riding on a elephant and a person on a tight rope ….. then I could smell fire all of a sudden a man started juggling fire and it nearly fell on a girl but it lit out before it fell and everyone was okay … many people came out on ladders balancing and jumping …all I could here was loud noises around me … and then I left

Reply