84 thoughts on “Pig heart boy”

1. I think he should because he is getting worse every day. I think he should because he has a lot to live for his life and he is becoming a big brother in April. He has only one year left and he can accept the risk

Reply
    • I think he should because he is getting worse every day. I think he should have his life saving operation he has a lot to live for he is becoming a big brother in April.he has one year left to live he has to has to take the risk.

Reply
  2. No because he could have died.No because it hasn’t ever been done before. Yes because he will get to see his little brother Alex.

Reply
      • I think Cam should have the transplant because he would be able to do all sorts of things like football and daredevil dive with his friends and not just watch. I also think Cam should have it because he will have a healthy heart not just so he can do loads of things he could actually be normal. I think that he also should because he can now go on rollercoaster and trips because he won’t feel out of breath.

Reply
      • He could die in the operation before his brother is born. No because it has never been done before and he is risking his life. Yes because he might get to see his little brother Alex in his further life.

Reply
  3. 1) Yes he should have the pigs heart transplant because then he will be able to go swimming again with Marlon and his other friends. He will be able to do a lot more things now he has had the Heart transplant.
    2) No because if the operation doesn’t go to plan then they would of wasted a heart for nothing and he would not be able to meet his unborn sibling which would be actually really sad because he would be able to watch his sibling grow up and help his sibling on his homework.
    3) No because he will probably get bullied for having a pigs heart. And he will get bullied and for being known as pig heart boy .

Reply
  4. I think yes otherwise he could possibly die with in one year. And Cam deserves to have a pigs heart since he is a very kind boy with a lovely personality. Cam is a very young boy to and he should live a good life.

Reply
  5. 1) I think he should of because then he can play with his friends and go swimming.
    2) Allso because if he hadn’t of got a heart transplant he wouldn’t be hear in the next year.
    3) He is having a baby brother or sister so he would want tos see him or her when it is born

Reply
  6. 1)I think he should have the operation because it was ever live but have a pig heart or die before his fourteen birthday.
    2)I also think he should have the operation because if he doesn’t he won’t also just die he won’t be able to meet his baby brother or sister.
    3)One reason I don’t think he should have the operation because he might be target to be killed or have problems like Dr Bryce with the fire bombs ; if that happens mum might die so will the baby or the baby could be born and he or she could be kidnapped or murdered.

Reply
  7. So when he was 11 his accident started with his heart and every week he had sergery and his mum and dad couldn’t stop thinking about it so they called a doctor his name was Dr Bryce so mum spoke to him about her son Cameron who was going to die but Dr Bryce said maybe he can have a animals heart A ANIMALS HEART !!!!!!! He shouted.Cam cam calm down . Said mum. What animal? He asked well I think he will have to have something similar like a pigs heart. Will he survive with a pigs heart?mum asked……dad looked scared for me I was shocked the sound of his voice telling me I need to have a pigs heart is seriously scary…..

Reply
      • Yes he should and if he doesn’t he would probably die or he could get a bigs heart because it would help him live….If he didn’t live he would of died but he was lucky to be alive and he got the oparation and he was not that happy about marlon telling people about the heart transplant.

Reply
  8. I think that he should have the heart transplant because :
    1)he diserves to live and not gone through pain and suffer.
    2)he is only 14 years old he is to young to die.
    3)he has never played football and swim and do other things with his friends he diserves to be a normal boy.

Reply
  9. The pig hart boy is a stupid abate a boy wat has summing rong with his hart so he need to go to the doctor to gith him a now hart to deep him Alavert. Cam is not Allan to go swimming with his ferns because he has sumitro with his hart wot cud chill him Alavert. So he went swing watching his frens he is burd sat there waching them.

Reply
  10. Yes because he should live at 14 years old and not die at his age.He has good friends that take care of him and support him to make him not feel anxious.He should have had it because he is excited for a new baby sister or brother Cameron deserves it.

Reply
  11. I think Cam should have a heart transplant because it’s better than having an infected heart that could possibly kill him . My second reason is that he can play sports like football etc and can experience the life of a normal boy . My third reason is that if he gets a transplant he would be really popular because he’d probably be the only boy in he’s school that had a heart transplant.

Reply
    • Well done, these are good reasons to have the pig heart.
      * Re-write one of these sentences and include a noun ‘who, which, where’ sentence.

Reply
  12. I think that Cameron should have a pig heart because it will make him healthy and he can play with his friends and can run, and do any sport he wants to do! Also because he can finally live an extra long life and have a healthy heart, it’s amazing, from a pig? Wow!!

Reply
      • Cameron which is having a heart transplant where the private heart surgeon will be taking part saving his life finally getting to see his younger brother

Reply
  13. 1)Yes because he has a terrible heart and he can’t do anything except for walking and others stuff not playing.
    2)yes because his life would be better and he could do different things then and he could play with his friends and help out a lot.
    3)yes because he would be able to do different things then like sky diving,trampolineing,running,football,basketball and baseball then he would life his best ever life

Reply

Reply
  14. I think he should because if he doesn’t he would die, he will also live longer with the pig heart and he would be able to play with his friends

Reply

Reply
  15. Yes I think cam should have the operation because if he didn’t he’d die in 9 months . Even though he could die if he has it there’s still a chance he could live .
    I think he should have it because Dr Bryce sounded very confident about the operation

Reply
  16. I do think that Cam should have the heart transplant because if he doesn’t then he could die but even though he is killing a pig to do it needs it more.He should get the heart transplant because if he doesn’t then he won’t get to see his baby sibling when it is born. He should get the heart transplant because if he doesn’t then he will not live for the rest of his life that he has to live for.

Reply

Reply
      • I do think that Cam should have the heart transplant because if he doesn’t then he could die but even though he is killing a pig,who does have the human blood type and has a higher chance of letting Cameron survive, that’s why he needs it more.He should get the heart transplant because if he doesn’t then he won’t get to see his baby sibling when it is born. He should get the heart transplant because if he doesn’t then he will not live for the rest of his life that he has to live for.

Reply
  17. I think that he should have it because he gets a lot worse every day and he is getting a little baby soon.
    1) I think he should do it because he wants to be like the other kids.
    2) I think he should do it because he then gets to go swimming and play football.
    3) I think he should have it because so then he finally gets to play with a sibling and he will not be able to play with a sibling what he has never had before.

Reply

Reply
  18. I think he should get it because he would be able to do what a normal /ordinary kid could do if he has it and that’s what he wants. 2nd reason he should have it is because he wants to live up to see his unborn sister or brother. 3rd reason is he might not survive and thats sad so he wants to survive and make it to his 14th birthday.

Reply
      * Re-write the sentences starting with ‘2nd and 3rd’ and write them in words.

Reply
      • Second reason he should have it,
        because he wants to live up to see his unborn sister or brother. Third reason, is he might not survive and thats sad so he wants to survive and make it to his 14th birthday.

Reply
  19. I think Cameron should have the operation and that he should risk it because if he didn’t he would die anyway as he only has 2 years left to live. He should take it because it could save his life and he could be there for his baby brother when he will be born.

Reply
  20. I think he should because he might have longer to live and stay around his family members. Yes because it would be better to have a pigs heart instead of a humans heart that deos not work. And yes because he can play with his friends because if he still had a human heart that does not work he can not go swimming or play football with them….

Reply
  21. I think Cam should’ve had it because his heart was slowing down and he was going to die befire the end if the year.I think he sgould have it because he’s soon going to be a big brother.He should have it because he hasn’t been able to participate in any sport or fun activities with his friends.

Reply

Reply
  22. I think he should have a pig heart because he could play with his friends and he can go in the pool and see his little baby sister or brother or even twins…. I think he should have a pig heart because he can stay alive for longer and play out and go to school.

Reply
    • Well done, these are good reasons to have the pigs heart.

Reply
      • He should have a pig heart because he could see his sister brother or even twins which could be nice because he could have some one to play with

Reply
  23. I think it was a good idea to have the heart transplant because now he can play with his best friends and is fit again and now he is a normal child again and has the ability of a healthy kid like people in my school.

Reply
  24. I think it was a good idea because he can play with his friends. He can be a normal child but with a pig heart inside him and he can play with his brother or sister in the swimmming pool or inside his house.

Reply

Reply
  25. In think that he should get a heart trancplant because he want to be able to do the stuff that a normal teenager boy can do.

The transplant because he dose not have long to live and what Is life without taking the risks.

He has all so got a baby brother or sister to look forward to and look after

Reply
  26. He is scared but exited about the transplant but he must live he has lots of adventures ahead and he is ready to live and not die plus he must meet his new brother or sister.

Reply
  27. Yes because he would’ve died in a couple of months. He can’t play any sports with his friends he just watches. and he can’t do what he loves most what is swimming

Reply
  28. Yes I think that Cameron should have his heart transplant because his heart is bad and he will die before he is fourteen, his heart would be heathy if he did, he will get to meet his brother/sister

Reply