54 thoughts on “Mother’s Day”

1. I thank my mum for always helping me when I am stuck.If I didn’t have her I wouldn’t be able to eat the scrumptious food I have and I wouldn’t be as happy as I am white her.

Reply
  2. Mother’s Day is an important occasion where we celebrate everything our mothers and females in our family have done for us – bringing us up from being a baby, treating us as their purpose in life and loving us more than anything in the world. I thank just not my mum, but every mother in the world for bringing up their children with kindness and respect guaranteeing a valuable and great life for their offspring. Such has been provided to not just the children of England, but the rest of the world as we move into the great age of reproduction. I am fully confident that Mother’s Day, along with Father’s Day in April, will give our hardworking parents the respect they deserve

Reply
  3. I look up to them because they are always there when you need the and they will listen to you. They are helpful as well as loving. They will also support you through all your tough times you have and had or having.

Reply
  4. I am very grateful for all the things my grandparents have done for me and rasing me. I understand all often hard times we have had but I am very grateful for everything.

Reply
  5. My mums and my nana do a lot for me they look after me , they make sure that I. Alright. They both support me and I would like to say a big thank you to both of them. My nana takes me on holidays to her caravan which I’m staying at in Easter. They are helping with things I get stuck on.
    I don’t know what I would do without them.

Reply
  6. The thing that makes my mum special is that she makes me laugh and she is always there for me.
    My grandmother (my grandma) is also a good role model because she is always positive and she is fun to be around!

Happy Mother’s Day to all and to all good night!

Reply
  7. What makes my mum special is she always makes me feel special and loved.I want to thank my mum for guiding me through life and through all of the ups and downs she has always kept me going.My mum always makes me smile from sad to happy.
    I love my mum she is the best thing in the world.

Reply
  8. I would like to thank my mum for…

Looking after me and for doing all these lovely things for me. Buying me all the stuff I need and all the things I just want and much much more so yes. Thanks for being the best mum ever (also another thing).

Reply
  9. All mothers are extremely special and really caring for us but what makes my mum special is how she is always there for me. No matter what has happened I know that she will be by my side. I would like to thank her for all the things that she has done for me and the things that I know she will do in the future. I look up to her a lot in everything that she does especially taking care of us. I don’t know what I (to the rest of my family ) would do without my mum because she is always there for us

Reply
  10. My mum is special for every reason and her then are,
    She makes me feel better when I’m upset ( or hurt ).
    She teaches me how to do so many things (including my dancing).
    She makes me feel loved and want to still be alive
    She makes me happy
    She ,makes me feel special
    And there are many more reason, so thank you mum for always being there for me. I love my mum for all those reasons and many more.

Reply
  11. Mothers, what can we do without them. They technically makes who we are if you think about it. They makes us feel safe and happy when we are injured mentally or physically. All mothers are special if we really know what they do for us ,they kiss us goodnight when we have nightmares when we sleep. Grandmothers might not do as much as mothers but we should still be grateful that they are here to take care of us.They give us sweets and candy when we need a snack(if you particularly have a sweet tooth)and they give us medicine if we are feeling sick. I want to thank my mother for giving me all the love she can and making me who I am today.I want to thank my grandmother for the same reason.

Reply
  12. My mum is special because she looks after me keeps me safe and makes sure I’m always happy and never upset she also makes me feel really special and loved.My mum guides my to what I want to be when I’m older and she never lets me down .Im always filled with joy when I see her
    I love my mum she’s the best person in the world !

Reply
  13. My mum looks after me all the time. If I’m good then she’ll get me a present out of no were. She takes me everywhere. She pays for all my trampolining stuff and membership.
    My mum is the best mum EVER!!!!!!!!!

Reply
  14. I am grateful what my mum has done for me and she has done everything for me and she gets me new things like clothes.

Reply
  15. I appreciate my Mum because she lights up my world each and every day. She makes me laugh and burst out with joy! She is kind and thoughtful about others and will do anything to help everyone.

Reply
  16. I think the love and care of mothers and grandmothers is what makes them special. They are the people who are always there for you and will take a bullet for you. I want to thank my mother for being so understanding and loving. She keeps a roof over my head and food on the table.

Mothers, grandmothers, sisters and aunties are the best people I know. I’m glad to be a sister and auntie myself. Mother’s Day is to appreciate all of the woman out there who provide for their children, but we should spend every day doing that.

Reply
  17. So tender, so loving, so beautiful
    Is the heart of a mother.

So pure and thoughtful and kind
    Oh mother, how can I ever repay you
    For all the wonderful things you’ve done.

When I moved within your womb
    I felt your warmth

Reply
  18. I want to start off with about of each mother adoptive or biological the caring, warm approach each mother presents. Each mother and grandmother have a connection with their children that no other can describe, it’s incredible really, fascinating even. I think Mother’s Day should be an annual day, as it is, for these mothers are indescribable and deserve a day of appreciation, so this Mother’s Day and every other celebrate your mother and love her as she does you.

Reply
  19. My mom is special because she is really nice and kind to me and I thank her because she gives me gifts and special treats and food and others.

Reply
  20. My mom is the chef of the house.She cooks amazing food for me to eat all up.Also she wakes me up out of bed and helps me with my work.I thank her forall the effort and hardwork she has put for me.I hope that I will learn how to cook fabolous food like my mom.

Reply
  21. I would like to give a big thankyou to my mother for always being there for when I need her the most. She always helps me up when I fall down and she sticks up for me good or bad.

Reply
  22. My mum is special because she looks after me. She gives me hugs and kisses when I am down. She makes sure I have not been hurt after playing out. I tell my mum all my secrets. My mum is the best mum I could ever wish for. I LOVE MY MUM

Reply
  23. My mum is special because …

She gives me hugs and kisses when I’m hurt
    She keeps all my secrets
    She takes care of me
    She asks what’s wrong when I am upset
    I LOVE MY MUM

Reply
  24. I want to thank my mum for everything that she has done for me and how much she looks after me . I also want to thank her for putting a roof over my head and giving me food to eat .

Reply
  25. Thank you ar the best mum in the world, you always look after me when I’m in trouble. Thank you for sitting in A&E with me when I cut my knee open and for all of my operations thank you.

Reply
  26. I thank my mum for a lot of thing such as; she is very loyal and she is a good sportsmanship towards me. She reminds me that it is ok to be human and it’s ok to make mistakes.She is my best friend and I love her and she is the best cook I know.

Reply
  27. My mum is amazing and she has never missed or not had someone to come or see me in a play or school workshop and she tries to make me happy with treats and get me the things I want as well as making my dinner and getting me to try new things.

Reply