11 thoughts on “Wonder Diaries!”

1. Dear Diary,
    I don’t know if I should let my little sweet Aggie go to school. Mum and dad had a word about it but he could get picked on or even pick on some one ! But I know he wont do that. I will always be ewer of August no

Reply
  2. Dear Diary,
    Tomorrow my brother August starts school. He has never been to school before. I’m really nervous for him and for me it’s my first day of high school. What will happen to him will he be bullied will he have no friends. My mum says I’m getting to stressed. I just don’t know what will happen to him

Reply
  3. Dear Diary,
    I met the new kid August. I liked him. I knew straight away we would be besties. He was shy and nervous and his face looked like he had been in a bus crash. I thought he was cool. Later we both laughed at Mr Tushmans name. Mr Tushman had buddied us up. I showed him round the school we got the science room he Was looking around, I then found the courage to ask Auggie had he been in a fire. He said no I was born with it. His favourite room was the science room.

Reply
  4. Dear Diary,
    Tomorrow Via start school for the very first time. She always get angry when over people pick on him. She love him so much and when she was about 7or8 when August was a baby and he had 27 surgery. She love to bits and she will all her of her life to protect him.

Reply
  5. Dear Diary,
    I am Julien if you didn’t all ready know. I have a friend called Jack Will. Me, Jack and Charlotte was taking a boy called August and has a face disorder. I asked if he been in a fire because I didn’t know at the time. So the stupid Jack Will stuck up for him !!!!!

Reply
  6. Dear Diary,
    I met the new kid August. I liked him. I knew straight away we would be besties. He was shy and nervous and his face looked like he had been in a bus crash. I thought he was cool. Later we both laughed at Mr Tushmans name. Mr Tushman had buddied us up. I showed him round the school we got the science room he

Reply
  7. Dear Diary,

Reply
  8. Dear Diary,
    I’m Via and my little brother is going to start school for the first time. I mean just because my brother is starting school doesn’t mean I’m not plus I’ll be really mad if my brother got bullied on the first day. Who am I kidding? I’m going crazy I’m talking to a book for crying out loud. I hope my parents didn’t hear

Reply
  9. Dear Diary,
    tomorrow, August (AKA) Augie m y brother is starting school for the very first time. He might get bullied, anyway I need to tell you about my life. Hi my name is Via and my brother is Augie the kid that gets bullied. I’m twelve years old and I’m starting high school on Tuesday. I’m not really excited, I’m in the middle. My mum, dad are the best but the best by far is my nan. She went to hospital because she fell unconscious. We went to the hospital which was 3 HOURS away. When we got there she died …

My nan takes me to the beach, playhouse, supermarket and on a dream liner airlines to Australia. Which is 1 day and 12 hours. I wish she was alive.

I’m praying for Augie not to get bullied at 5th grade.

Written
    by
    Via

Reply
  10. Dear Diary,
    tomorrow August starts school for the very first time, he might get bullied and everyone might laugh at him. Well, I hope he has a good day and makes some good friends. I now he met a friend yesterday who goes to that school, so at least he knows some-one I am so existed for him I am going to wave at him give Him hugs. I just hope he has a good day an after school I will take him somewhere special. Then I might take him for some toys, clothes, shoes and other stuff. I might even buy him a new bed, but only if he has a good day I will even take him to the beach to make sand castle and to play beach ball

Reply
  11. Dear Diary,
    Tomrrow,August is stating school for the fist time ever. Is really nervous, Because this his first time ever at school. So at his house has go early on his bed .Then August will find new friends to play with, and he will have to do his work at school and home, he has to be kind to his friends, he have to be good at school, he have to be learning and listen to the teacher Mr Tushment. he had 12 segue in his life You can’t blend in when you were born to stand out.

Reply