12 thoughts on “An Evacuee’s mini story”

1. Once, I started the morning as I would normally do. Later I found out that wII started and my parents moved me away to a different part of the country and they did it for my own safety so I can survive in a much more unpopulated area so then wII ended and I continued my journey what I call life

Reply
    • * An interesting mini story Elliot
      /* Rehearse and re-post using a full stop rather than ‘and’to avoid a long sentence.

Reply
  2. I am going on a steam train I am very scared. I don’t want to live strangers in a house that doesn’t smell like home and it doesn’t have all my special things. At last I will get to make new friends. I have been split up from my friends at home.

Reply
  3. I would take with me my.
    pictures of my family .
    my tedie who is called SnoBall .
    some presented that I got of my family.

Reply
  4. I’m Millie Beech, I’m 10 years old and I’m an evacuee. I’m just taking my first step on the train. I feel upset that I have to leave my mum and dad, but I guess I have to. As I’m passing by I can see lots of demolished houses, I can see other kids leaving home. Its time to meet my billeting officer and just I hope she’s nice. I’ve just arrived at the house that I’m staying in, its nice and warm. But the thing is I have to do chores. I ate my tea and put my pyjamas on so this is my first night here, its really nice. Night, night and ready for another day tomorrow.

Reply
  5. I am sat on a boring old steam train and I don’t know where I’m going.There are kids that I do not know and they don’t know where we’re going either.I see out of the window a small cottage that looks like a lovely place.A lady tells us all to get of the steam train and stand in a line with the smallest at the front and tallest at the back.We then start to walk in that line and we then start finding different homes.And now I’m the only one left but luckily a lady who looks as kind as a dog comes and takes me to her home.

Reply
  6. Dear diary if I was an evacuee I eould be scared and I would also feel betrayed Ed by my parent I would feel anxios brcause I don’t know the person I would be living with and the house that I go in.

Reply