19 thoughts on “#PaderBolton”

1. Kearsley West Primary School
    Bolton
    BL4 9BZ
    Dear friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is Abigail this is a pleasure to be writing to some-one from our twin-town of Paderborn .I live in Bolton which is a town in the North West of England.

Bolton is one of the best places to live.The best thing about Bolton is our school because Kersley west is the best school .I can count to ten in German eins,zwei,drei,vier,funf,shechs,sieben,acht,
    neun,zehn .I haven’t been in Bolton for my whole life but now I’m here and I’m never going to leave.

What is it like in Paderborn? My teacher went and said it’s absolutely amazing.The river pader sounds lovely ,do you go there often?

Yours sincerely,
    Abigail Payne

[PS do you like football?]

2. Kearsley West Primary School
    Bolton
    BL4 9BZ
    Dear friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is Alize and I moved to the U.K. 3 months ago on the 27th of March I really like it here in the U.K.
    I just started going to school and today is my first day at Kearsley West. I have already made lots of really good and nice friends. I’m really happy to be here in Bolton- it’s a really nice day today. What’s your name? Have you been to other countries? I come from Spain. I went to school in France but I also learned Spanish there. What’s the weather like in Paderborn? What school do you go to? What class are you in? I’m in Year 4. I hope we can be friends. My friends here are very, very nice do you have friends in Paderborn?
    Your friend,
    Alize Mukhtar Saba

3. Kearsley West Primary School
    Bolton
    BL4 9BZ
    Dear friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is Amellia-rose and I am excited to write to our twin-town of Paderborn. I live in Bolton which is a town in the North West of England.
    Bolton is one of the best places to live. The best thing about Bolton is our school because Kearsley West is the best. Because you are German, I learned how to count to 10 in German. Eins zwie drei vier funf sechs sieben acht neun zehn.
    Our teacher, Mr Cooke, has been to Paderborn and told us that it is a great place. Have you ever been to the river Pader, if you have how many times have you been there? What do you call your classes? Do you listen to music whilst you work?
    Thank you for reading my letter
    Yours sincerely,
    Amellia –Rose .P
    P.S. Do you support any football teams?

4. Kearsley West Primary School
    Bolton
    BL4 9BZ
    Dear friend I haven’t met yet,
    If you came to Bolton you would love it. So what do you like to do?
    Is it nice weather in Paderborn? Do you eat pizza? Haw many countries have you been to? I love football do you?
    I live with my Nan because Mum and Dad have work, who do you live?
    Yours sincerely,
    Ben

5. Kearsley West Primary School
    Bolton
    BL4 9BZ
    Dear friend I haven’t met yet,
    I am Caprice and its my genuine pleasure to write a letter to you. I have lived in Bolton my whole life. I am 9 years old. I live with my dad, my mum, sister and my dog. In the past, I had 10 dogs but two of them died.
    Bolton is a very good place to live. The best thing about Kearsley West school is that you get to see you best friends and get to play with them.

What is it like in Paderborn?
    What is your favourite colour?
    Is it hot or cold in Paderborn?
    Hows your school?
    I hope you reply soon thanks for reading my letter.
    Yours sincerely, Caprice

6. Kearsley West Primary School
    Bolton
    BL4 9BZ
    Dear friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is Charlie and it’s my pleasure to write a letter to someone from my twin-Town of Paderborn. I live in Bolton, which is a large town in the North West of England.
    Bolton is a great place to live. The best thing about Bolton is JD because it’s the best shop to buy my clothing.
    What is it like in Paderborn? My teacher went there and he said it’s amazing. The river Pader sounds great and my teacher told me that it is called Paderborn because it’s born there.
    Do you like playing football? We play football in England I play for north Walkden. If you have a football team can you play man Utd? What’s your stadium called because one of our stadiums is Old Trafford.
    Thank you for reading my letter, I hope I hear from you.
    Yours sincerely, Charlie

7. Kearsley West Primary School
    Bolton
    BL4 9BZ
    Dear friend I haven’t met yet
    My name is Chloe and it is my pleasure to write a letter to someone from my twin-town of Paderborn. I live in Bolton which is a large town in the North-West.

Bolton is a great place to live. I enjoy going shopping with my sister and my niece. I have always lived in Bolton with my Mum and Dad, I never want to leave.

What is it like living in Paderborn? My teacher went there and he said it’s absolutely amazing. The river Pader sounds lovely, do you go there often?

Yours sincerely
    Chloe Ann Warburton

8. Kearsley West Primary School
    Bolton
    BL4 9BZ
    Dear friend I haven’t met yet
    My name is Daisy and I can’t wait to get to know you. I live in Bolton, which is a large town, in the North West of England. I am super excited to make new friends with someone from my twin town. And it is a pleasure to write this letter to you. I am nine, and I am nearly in year five. What about you?
    I think the best thing about Bolton is my school because we do lots of very fun activities like sports day and you make lots of new friends here. What kind of shops do you have in Paderborn? What is your favourite colour? Mine is red. What are your schools like? Do you have different subjects than us? We have maths and literacy. Do you have any siblings or pets? What is your favourite food?

Yours sincerely,
    Daisy

9. Kearsley West Primary School
    Bolton
    BL4 9BZ
    Dear friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is Dylan, it is my pleasure to write this letter to our twin town. Bolton is an amazing place to live and there are all kinds of people in Bolton.
    Bolton is a good place to live because of all the friendly schools like Kearsley West. We are the best because we do lots of fun of activities.
    In Bolton there are friendly schools. Kearsley west is the best because of all the friendly people. We also have the best teacher of all time. I love Bolton’s local football clubs.
    What do you eat for breakfast? What time do you go to school? What is the best thing about Paderborn?
    I hope you enjoyed this letter.
    Yours sincerely
    Dylan

10. Kearsley West Primary School
    Bolton
    BL4 9BZ
    Dear friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is Haider, I’m elated to write a letter from the family of Bolton. Bolton is is a colossal town in the North West of England.
    Bolton is a tremendously glamorous place to live in because there are lots of gracious activities to do. I haven’t always lived in Bolton but it is my favourite place to live in so far. I’m originally from Iraq but I moved to the UK when I was around 3 or 4 years of age.
    My hobbies include sleeping and resting. I like to play on my tablet, my favourite games are Clash of Clans and Roblox. What games do you play?
    My favourite food is lasagne and my favourite thing to watch on television is Alvin and the Chipmunks. I also like to watch superhero movies, such as Endgame and Infinity War. Have you seen those films?
    What is the weather like in Paderborn? What is the most popular sport in Paderborn? What is the most popular subject in Paderborn?
    Yours sincerely,
    Haider

11. Kearsley West Primary School
    Bolton
    BL4 9BZ
    Dear friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is Hollie and it is my pleasure to write this letter to you my soon to be friend from our twin-town in Paderborn. I live in Bolton, which is a large town in the North West of England.
    Bolton is a great place to live. The best bit about Bolton is that there are lots of shops in Bolton that you can buy things from, such as Smiggle stationary supplies.
    What do you eat? What do you have for breakfast? Do you think you would like England? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you have any pets? What age do you start school?
    I hope you enjoyed reading my letter? I hope you reply back to my letter so I can read it and get to know you better!
    Yours sincerely
    Hollie M
    P.S. What is your favourite colour? If you have a pet than what is it name?

12. Kearsley West Primary School
    Bolton
    BL4 9BZ
    Dear friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is James and it’s my genuine pleasure to write a letter to someone from my twin-town of Paderborn. I live in Bolton which is a large town in the Northwest of England.
    Bolton is a great to live in. The best thing is my school. It is the best school ever. My teacher has been to Paderborn and he said it was amazing.
    What is it like in Paderborn? In England it’s good.
    What age do you start school? What kind of food do you eat?
    Thank you for reading my letter. I hope to hear from you soon so that I can learn all about Paderborn.
    You sincerely James.

13. Kearsley West Primary School
    Bolton
    BL4 9BZ
    Dear friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is Lacey Jackson, I’m 9 and it’s my genuine pleasure to write a letter to you in Paderborn. I have moved a lot of times. Once I was in Yorkshire (that’s where my mum was pregnant with me) then I moved to Bolton. After that, I moved back to Yorkshire. A few months later, I moved back to Bolton and I’ve lived here ever since.
    I think the best part of Bolton is living near the Trafford Centre because you get to go shopping with your mum, dad and all your siblings and you also get to hang out with your friends. Sometimes you can even do out of school activities!
    What is your name? What is it like in Paderborn? Have you ever moved back and forth? Is it nice visiting the river Pader? What is your favourite part of Paderborn? How old are you?
    Thank you so very much for reading my letter. I hope to get a reply back from you so I can learn more about you and your wonderful town Paderborn.
    Yours sincerely,
    Lacey Jackson

14. Kearsley West Primary School
    Bolton
    BL4 9BZ
    Dear friend I haven’t met,
    My name is Lacey Smith and I am 9. It is my pleasure to write a letter to someone from my twin town of Paderborn. I live in Bolton which is a huge place to visit, we hope you might come and visit us soon.
    Bolton is a fun place to visit. The best thing about Bolton is our school Kearsley west primary school. It is so fun, we have parties, we go on lots of adventures and we even go to visit other schools which are not as good as our school.
    What do you learn about ? Do you learn maths , topic and literacy ? What do you have for breakfast ? We have cereal, toast and sometimes pancake’s.
    What is it like living in Paderborn? My teacher went there and he said it was amazing, is he right? I wish I could visit Paderborn or our class could come and visit and have a look around.
    What do you like to do when you are bored in your own time? I like to do gymnastics, play outside and do football. Do you do any types of clubs? I do in fact I have one every day except from Thursday. On Monday I have gymnastics, on Tuesday I have choir and chess, on Wednesday I have running. Speaking of running I am going to a running competition. I have karate and cubs, on Friday I have swimming and I am in stage 8 which is the last stage also I have been doing it since I was 3 and now I am 9. On Saturday I do drama which is an acting,singing and dancing club. I go to church which I find boring but the proper meaning is Jesus died for us so really the church is his home even though he has sadly died. Also I go to church just to get in St James which is a secondary school.
    What are your parents like? Are they nice mean, lovely or moody? Mine are nice they treat me a lot and my five other sisters . Elle ,Franky ,Lexie ,Logan and Lottie all girls and one boy witch is my dad.
    I really hope I hear from you again.

Yours sincerely,
    Lacey smith

15. Kearsley West Primary School
    Bolton
    BL4 9BZ
    Dear friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is Macey and it is my pleasure to write this letter to you my twin-town of Paderborn. I live in Bolton, which is a large town in the North West of England. Bolton is a great place to live because it has lots of shops and places to play. What do you eat? What do you have for breakfast? Do you think you will like England? Do you have sister’s or brother’s, do you have pets? What age do start school?
    Thank you for reading my letter.

Yours sincerely,
    Macey

16. Kearsley West Primary School
    Bolton
    BL4 9BZ
    Dear friend I haven’t met yet
    My name is Maggie and I go to a school called Kearsley West Primary School. My teacher, Mr Cooke, says that we’re twin towns and that in the world war your town was 85% flattened and that ours was also 85% Flattened. You should know that we are really nice people. Anyways, I have a few questions. Does your school have a nursery? Do you do songs of the week?
    If people were smarter, if people weren’t mean, if people cared more, then we’d all send letters to each other- I hope that we do!
    Yours sincerely,
    Maggie
    P.S I hope to meet you someday.

17. Kearsley West Primary School
    Bolton
    BL4 9BZ
    Dear friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is Ruby and I’m 9 years old. It’s a genuine pleasure for letting me write a letter to someone in my twin-town of Paderborn. I know some German hallo meine Name ist Ruby. See we really love people from Paderborn.
    I live in Bolton which is a large town in the North West of England. Here are some facts about Bolton. The River Croal is a river located in Greater Manchester, near Bolton, England. It is a tributary of the River Irwell. Rising at the confluence of Middle Brook and Deane Church Brook, it flows eastwards through Bolton, collecting Gilnow Brook and the larger River Tonge at Darcy Lever.
    Do you have mc Donald’s in Paderborn? Do you have 3 meals for the day? Do you have a trampoline parks?

Yours sincerely,
    Ruby

18. Kearsley West Primary School
    Bolton
    BL4 9BZ
    Dear friend I haven’t met yet,
    I’m Sebastian Negru I live in Bolton before I was in Italy eating pizza with ham, But I transferred here because my dad was not ok with the job.
    But what game do you like?
    And do you like Fortnite?
    How is your school?
    Do you play games like modern combat 5 or pubg?
    Do you eat pasta?
    Do you eat the ice cream?
    Sorry for all this questions.
    Tell me how many things questions you want, everyday I’m ready to play or answer
    Yours sincerely,
    Sebastian

19. Kearsley West Primary School
    Bolton
    BL4 9BZ
    Dear friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is Skye and I’m 9 years old. I go to Kearsley West Primary School. I live in Bolton, which is a large town, in the North West of England. I would like to meet you soon. Bolton is a great place to live because it has lots of shops and restaurants. Kearsley West is the best because we do fun activities like Sports day. I never want to leave Kearsley West!
    What is it like living in Paderborn? How many pets do you have? What is your school like? Do you have songs of the week? How many classes do you have in your school? Does your teacher love Marvel like ours? I have 3 pets. We have 8 classes in our school. Thank you for reading my letter.
    Yours sincerely,
    Skye