68 thoughts on “Twisted Fairy Tales!”

1. Dear diary,
    Today, I pranked my mum and dad by yelling, “BOY BOY!” They completely fell for it. I’m going to do it again so I get snacks for tea it was amazing. I want brain butties, finger stew, foot jelly and eye salad. That is if I actually catch one but dad said don’t get your hopes up. Some people think it’s mean; others, like me, think it’s amazing. I’m going to do it again and again until they forget about moose, three little pigs and the worst sheep pates; they’re as gross as chips.

2. Dear diary,
    Last week, I pranked my parents and it was selfish. I am sorry for them. A big, fat, greedy, boy sneaked in my cave. I was hoping for flesh meet, finger stew, and all that stuff. I shouted “Boy, boy, boy, boy!” but nobody believed me. I tried but they just wouldn’t. So today I’m goanna catch a boy to make it up to them. This time I won’t mess up and I won’t lie. I set off in the woods and I found a boy but I’m not gonna tell my family this time – I’m going to keep the delicious meat all for myself!

3. Dear diary,
    Today, the worst thing happened to me. All I wanted was to have boy soup. A young boy staggered into my cave. He was tall and skinny but my mum and dad wouldn’t listen to me because I lied to them. I tried to say sorry. He would’ve been my packed lunches for one month. All my friends would be so jealous. I feel really bad about what I did to my mum and dad. I am just sick and tired of lamb burgers, granny stew, three pig salad and even chocolate moose! I want I a boy. I’ll see if my mum will forgive me. Bye.

4. Dear diary,
    Today I wanted tubby sandwiches, but I lied so I didn’t get eye stew or crusty ears. My dad and mum didn’t believe me. I shouldn’t lie. I should say sorry to my mum and dad today. I want to eat brain sandwiches. I heard it makes you smarter. I don’t like lamb burgers for my tea. Never ever lie because they wouldn’t believe you when you tell the truth. I’m so sorry that I lied to my mum and dad. :0

5. Dear diary,
    Yesterday a terrible thing happened a greedy boy came in my cave I was really angry I tried to get my mum and dad but they ignored me because I lied to them about a there was a boy but there actually wasn’t I did that just so I didn’t have to have lamb burgers and granny smith pie because they taste horrible so I cried boy so it would burn the granny pie. But at least I know not to lie any more. I would like to eat these foods like eye stew, heart salmon sandwiches, brain ice cream to make me smarter, tongue jelly, teeth cake, flesh yogurt, ears barm, finger fries, head burger, intestine chocolate, hip Ferrero Roche, blood milk shake, toe Cheetos, organ soup these are my favourite foods will be better than all of the food my mum makes because they are not tasty. Some people think lying is good; others know it’s not ok to lie so now I’ve learned my lesson to not lie ever, ever again. I used to lie: but now I’ll never lie because it’s really bad because you will be known as a lair and no one will want to be your friend if you lie and if you lie people won’t trust you and if there friends with you they will think you’re not trust wurvey and they won’t be your friend any more. if my mum trusted me, if I didn’t lie, if I was so picky, then I would have been trusted and have amazing food.

6. Dear diary,
    Last week, the most horrible thing happened, a big greedy boy staggered in my big, dusty cave. On top of a huge mountain, there once lived a family of wolves and the big greedy boy was sat on my furniture so I shouted my parents to come but no body came. The boy, as quick as flash, ran into the front room. I shouted, “Mum dad come quick.” “No son we are sick of your lies!” growled dad. “I am not joking the boy is on our furniture come and look, I am not lying I am promise just please come and look!” I begged. They didn’t believe me so the boy escaped and I’m gutted because I will never get a chance to eat fat boys again!

7. Dear diary,
    Yesterday, the most horrible thing happened a fat greedy boy staggered into my cave but because my parents didn’t trust me, they wouldn’t believe he was there I really to chew down on his chubby, tasty flesh boy meat is delicious. It’s better than lamb burger. I was looking forward to mum making nice chicken, eye blood, fleshy meat, crispy chips, and delicious ice cream. It was a good day and I didn’t like pigs and I ate like a big fat piggy all the time and I always ask my mum every day what we are having for tea.

8. Dear diary,
    Yesterday the most terrible thing happened. A fat, juicy boy came in my home and sat on my sofa. My parents didn’t believe me. The boy went away but I wanted a foot smoothie and a crunchy-finger. My dad told me to eat my food. The boy didn’t come back. Now, I’ll be sad forever!!!

9. Dear diary,
    Yesterday, the most horrible thing happened. A big chubby boy came into my cave because he saw me run back. To my cave but my mum and dad did not believe me because I kept shouting boy and they went outside and when they came back the other day they heard me talking to my friend on the phone about it. Then, my dad told my mum. And when there was really a boy they ignored me. Then the boy came in the cave and sat on the couch so. I told my mum and dad but they said stop with the lying but this time is not a lie. Then, dad was just about to put his head up then the boy ran out. The moral of the story is: don’t lie or no one will believe you.

10. Dear diary,

11. Dear diary,
    A week ago, the most furious thing happened to my tummy. A little nerd sneaked into the rusty cave of ours. I meant mine. No one would believe me so they’re meanies. I really liked the intestines soup, nose pie, bone salad, chicken skin and crunchy chewy heart. Unfortunately, my tummy’s life is over sadly. At least, I know never ever lie again in my life – I am so upset. I will get pay back on you so don’t worry. Bye, bye, I will be seeing you again (I’m talking to my imaginary friend because I’m a nut job).

12. Dear diary,
    Yesterday a terrible thing happened a young, greedy boy came into my dangerous, dusty cave. I love boy for tea it is my favourite I could have had eye eggs, blood shake , heart ham sandwiches ,ankle ice cream ,organ stew ,tongue tomatoes, teeth cake ,flesh yogurt , Ferrero Roche fingers , head hot Cheetos , intestine ice cubes , hip hippopotamus ,hair hens and that is all off the taste food that are better than lamb burgers and moose . I will never ever get that though. I am a liar, liar because I kept saying that there was a boy but there wasn’t. I will never ever lie again because I know it is very bad. Some people think lying is fine; other know it is wrong like me. I was a liar: I lied twice in a row .ever one liar once but I did the wrong because I lied twice so I should get a punishment so mummy wolf and daddy wolf you should ground me for tow weeks and a half so please punish me . If my mum trusted me, if I didn’t lie , if I wasn’t so picky , then I would have amazing food .

13. Dear diary,
    Yesterday there was a young boy. He walked into the cave but my parents didn’t trust me. They wouldn’t look behind because they don’t believe me. I wish I could have heart cake, teeth sandwiches, but soup, finger fries, intestine ice cream, skull burgers, bone-barms, boy bacon-butties, flesh meat, leg stew, toe-balls, arm milk-shake,, eye-eggs that tasty foot is better than lamb burger moose. I will never do it again. Some people think lying is ok: others think it is really bad and that it gets you in more trouble.
    If I wasn’t naughty, if I wasn’t lying, if I wasn’t joking then I wouldn’t be in in trouble.

14. Dear diary,
    Yesterday the most terrible thing happened .A greedy, fat, grey, dusty boy staggered into my cave. Then, the cave smelt like a little boy YUM, YUM delicious. After that I thought I should prank mum and dad ha ha ha. That day I said boy, boy so mum and dad searched everywhere but they couldn’t find a boy at all. The Day he did the same,” still nothing. said mum and dad every day I did the same again I kept on pranking them. After that, mum and dad looked at each other and never listed to me again so I stoped and learnt my lesson and I never did pranking and even though I wanted to eat a boy I still ate anything my mum gave to me and I was still happy . I still liked my mum’s food but I still liked eating it .The End

15. Dear diary,
    Today, I saw the most extraordinary thing I have ever saw. On my way home from school I saw BOYS! They passed by my cave, big ones, small ones, fat ones skinny ones. They would all taste delicious. I rushed back to my cave to tell my parents. They just ignored me and carried on making tea. Mum could have made me eyeball stew, foot fries and intestine soup. After that, I kept on eating the boring lamb butties and we never had boys again. A few days of eating boring food, I actually started to like eating three pig salads. Some people like lamb burgers better than boy; others prefer eyeball stew. Now I know it isn’t right to lie but others can get away with it.

16. Dear diary,
    Yesterday, the most terrible thing happened to me, a big, fat, chubby, greedy and rude boy sneaked into my cave but because my parents didn’t trust me I lied to them because they really wanted to have bone bars, stew soup, flesh meat and boy pie. I wanted to trick them so on the way back from school, I shouted in my loudest voice, ‘’BOY BOY THERES A BOY!’’ Suddenly, my mum and dad came and ran into the forest to search and look in every little log hole.

17. Dear diary,
    One day I came home and I smelled some lamburger and I don’t like it and I had an idea so I don’t need to eat it so my idea is to shout there’s a boy them they will come and run onto the field and they went into the woods and they snith
    Behand the trees and under the rocks and the people was so sad and the. next day he came out of the cave and he went in to the woods and he saw a lot of boys and he shouted boys and his mum and dad did not believe him and they dose stayed at the cave and then he ran up to the cave and then saw a boy clam into the window and he said dad mum there’s a boy on the sofa .

18. Dear diary,
    Yesterday, the most horrible thing happened a bunch of boys were around the forest. I was chattering my teeth and shaking my legs. I cried,”Wolf!” No one came so I ran to our little cave but one of the little green boys with brown hair followed me. However, no one listened! My dad was behind his newspaper, mum said, “That’s great.” No one believed me. I wanted brain noodles or eyeball sandwices. But no because no one came so I kept whining to my dad how a boy was in our little cave. Unfortunately, he left with a blink of an eye so no one saw the boy. Now I learnt my lesson not to lie to people that a boy came. Now I just eat what my mum and dad give me and I’m never going to cry boy again I know it might be hard because boys can come out of anywhere but I know my lesson.
    If I’d never told lies, if I was never so selfish, if I just ate what I was given, then everyone would believe me and I’d be eating arm stew right now!

19. Dear diary,
    I hope that mum has eye soup today, I am not lying at all, I actually saw a boy.
    I hope we are having fish soup! Fish soup is my favourite soup of all time it is so tasty. I think that there is a BOYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! In the Cave, my mum and dad are making soup pie when they should be making bone sandwiches or boy butties.

20. Dear diary,
    Yestday, I wanted flesh stew but I didn’t get it … Because I lied!! My mum and dad found out that I was joking. I wanted to eat an eye-ball stew, bone spattgit and flesh juice. This is my drink that I wanted eye-ball cocktail. Some people think it’s okay to lie; others like me know it’s bad to lie. Boy meat is so delicious: it’s better than all other foods. My mum and dad’s trust is broken. If you read this, Mum dad I’m so sorry. From now on, I’ll eat my tea. From the bottom of my heart, I’m so so sorry.

21. Dear diary,
    Yesterday, the most terrible thing happened in my life or human food. I loved the bone salad, the heart cake, the intestines soup and the eyes on the plate. Yesterday, the most terrible thing happened in my life or human food. I loved the bone salad, the heart cake, the intestines soup and the eyes on the plate. The best bit when there is the crunchy heart. I just wish I could have eaten more boy meat: it’s so tasty!

22. Dear diary,
    Yesterday, a chubby, tasty boy staggered into my dusty, cold home. My parents won’t believe me. They won’t believe me because I tricked them. I really wanted to taste brain pie, sausage fingers, eye balls and spaghetti, tongue burgers and toes on toast. I shouldn’t have lied. I could have filled my fridge and my auntie’s fridge. I hate lamb burgers, three pig stew and the worst of them all is the chocolate moose. I can’t believe they ignored me. When I eat the terrible food, I will think of chubby boy soup. I guess I’m back to terrible food for me. I will never lie again.

23. Dear diary,
    Once upon a time, yesterday the most terrible thing happened. A fat big greedy boy went in to my cave; he looked delicious to eat! He was big chubby and amazing to eat. Toe sandwiches, finger sushi are my favourite. I shouted, “My boy I’m going to eat him for every day!” I would like to eat him for days and days for my life he looks delicious for my dad my dad doesn’t eat every hour until night time he will like to eat him.” I like calling boy every day. Until he didn’t come back .We didn’t get him so we ate everything we were given.
    If I stopped calling boy, if I wouldn’t be so mean, if I stopped lying, then I would be eating brain noodles right now.

24. This day I did a work on a story called wolf that cried boy who was beautiful and some have written it through Microsoft Word the others first on a sheet and then copied to Microsoft Word. For some of us we quickly took up the work and ended up earlier only that for others we needed a little more to think about an introduction to this story. (Google Translate)