21 thoughts on “School Linking”

1. To the friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is Abigail and I go to Kearsley West Primary School in Bolton. I have been in school for two weeks and my class is very loud. Is your class very lowed? I like to play foot-ball. What do you like to play? I’m 8 years old. How old are you? My favourite subject is numeracy.
    Over the holiday I won my first show. What did you do in the holiday? I have a dog called Loki. Do you have a pet? My mum and dad are very nice. I have a cat, dog, rabbit and 2 gerbils. I have a brother: he is annoying. Do you have a brother or sister? I have a nice friend called Eloise, she is very nice. I’ve got a cousin in the same class
    I hope you get my letter soon.

Yours sincerely,
    Abigail

2. To the friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is Amellia and I go to Kearsley West Primary School in Bolton. I am 9 years old. Maths is my favourite subject. What is your favourite subject? I’ve been in school for two weeks and my class is very nice.
    In class we are learning crime and punishment as our topic. In Victorian times children could get arrested. What are you learning about? Have you gone on any trips yet? Our playground is as big as an elephant. What’s yours like?
    I have a dog, a cat and two fish. Do you have any pets? I have to walk up a set of stairs to get to my classroom. Is your classroom upstairs? Near my house there is a park. Do you like playing at the park? I hope to see you soon
    Yours sincerely,
    Amellia

3. To the friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is Ben and I go to Kearsley West Primary School in Bolton. My class is upstairs. Is your class upstairs?
    I have been in my school for 4 years. How long have you been at your school? I like fortnight and Minecraft because it’s lots of fun. What games do you like to play?
    In my school, we only have one of each class – how many do you have. Mr Cooke said you have two year 4s, is that true? I live with my nana and grandad. One of them is super nice, but the other one is as grumpy as a lion who hasn’t eaten for weeks. It’s not his fault, he’s just poorly. Who do you live with?
    My best friends in school are James and Alfie. They make me laugh because they’re funny. The games we play are not football because I don’t like football. Do you like football?
    Thank you for reading this letter. Please write back soon!

Yours sincerely,
    Ben

4. To the friend I haven’t yet,
    My name is Caprice and I go to Kearsley West Primary School in Bolton. I have been in school for two weeks
    in year 4 it is very easy but it is still a nice class but the only thing I don’t like is that some of the work is too easy. It is fun and we have learnt about crime and punishment for topic. In science, we had to get all the bones out of the pellet.
    The work really easy so I hope it gets harder so it is a bit more challenging for all us, but Mr Cooke says we have to learn to work faster and harder before he can give us more difficult work. My favourite subject is maths, what is your favourite subject? I have a lot of friends and I have about 10 friends. I play with all of them and it makes it so much more fun.
    I have lots of fun and sometimes I play with two but nearly every day. I all ways have fun with my 2 friends Hollie and Daisy or more of my other friends and it is amazing. I always play with them.
    In the past I had a one fish, one rabbit, and ten black pugs but two died and we kept one baby pug. However, we ended up selling it and now I’ve got one pug called Lolly and she is so cute.
    I’ve had so much fun and I go roller-skating I love it! I’m in stage eight and I still go and it is the best club ever and I’ve been there when I was 4 when I joined and I’m still there and I go every Saturday.
    Thanks for reading my letter, reply soon please!

Yours sincerely,
    Caprice

5. To the friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is Charlie and I go to Kearsley West Primary School in Bolton. What are you learning?. What did you do in the 6 weeks holiday?. I went on holiday to Wales in the 6 week holidays. Do you play PlayStation 4 and Xbox1? Computers and laptop and IPad or phones?. How long have you been in school? I have been in school for 5 years. Do you play fortnight battle royal? I like football does you enjoy football? Is your house nice? Mine is not, mine is scruffy. What do you like to eat? I like fruit and vegetables.
    I look forward to receiving your reply to my letter.
    Yours Sincerely,
    Charlie Davis.

6. To the friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is Charlie and I go to Kearsley West Primary School in Bolton. I have been in school for four years and I like football. Do you like football? Over the summer, I had a great time and went to holiday in turkey. I saw lots of ancient ruins and visited some lovely places like the water park. What did you do in the holiday?
    So far this year, we have been learning about crime and punishment in topic. Did you know that in Victorian times children could be arrested and sent to prison? We have also been learning about animals and dissected an owl pellet in an investigation. It was disgusting but we learnt a lot. Have you done anything exciting in your new class?
    This weekend my dad bought me a yacht, not a real yacht, a Lego one. It took me ages to build because there were 213 pages of instructions. My teacher has asked me to bring in a picture so that he can see it. I did it all by myself. It made me feel super excited and I am very proud of it! Do you like Lego? What did you do this weekend?
    I am very good at football. Recently, I was signed to Wigan Athletic football club and I have to practise lots of different sorts of dribbling and skills. I go there to enjoy myself and have fun. I have played two matches and I scored one goal, which was brilliant! Do you play any sports or do any clubs outside of school?
    Please write back soon!
    Yours sincerely,
    Charlie G

7. To the friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is Chloe and I go to Kearsley West Primary School in Bolton. I live in Farnworth with my mum, dad and siblings. My favourite thing about school is Spanish.
    I love going to Wales on holiday in a caravan because we can go to the beach and watch the horse riding.
    Do you enjoy going to your school? What is your favourite lesson? My teacher is called Mr Cooke and Miss Hoey. What is your teacher called?
    I look forward to hearing all about your school and what its like.
    Yours sincerely,
    Chloe.

8. To the friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is Daisy and I go to Kearsley West Primary School in Bolton. I have been leaning about crime and punishment in topic. I have been in school for 2 week and my new class is very nice. Is your new class nice and what are you leaning about? My house is very nice. Is your house nice?
    I have 4 brothers and 1 sister. Do you have any brothers and sisters? My class is up-stairs. What about your’s? My teacher said that you have 2 year 4s. Do you or is he lying as usual? I have 4 cats. Do you have any pets?
    I hope you have enjoyed reading my letter and look forward to maybe meeting you one day.

Yours sincerely,
    Daisy

9. To the friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is Eloise I go to Kearsley West primary school in Bolton. My favourite colour is turquoise. I have two pets, one bearded dragon and one snake. Do you have any pets? If not, what’s your favourite animal?
    My favourite thing to do is paint pictures. Do you like art? My favourite music artist Little Mix and my favourite song is ‘Power’ – have you got the power? Sorry, that was a joke – do you like Little Mix. My favourite food is cheesy pasta – it’s also my teacher’s and my friend Hollie’s sister’s favourite food. It’s delicious! What food do you like? I love gymnastics, do you? My favourite book is the washing chair we’re super lucky and have one in our classroom along with lots of Enid Blyton books. I live with my mum and my one year old sister, who is called Nina. Do you have any brothers or sisters? My house is really tidy and my bedroom is great! What’s your house like?
    Thanks for reading my letter, I hope you can reply soon.
    Yours sincerely
    Eloise

10. To the friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is Finley and I go to Kearsley West Primary School in Bolton. I am in year4. What year are you? My school has a big play ground. My favourite subject at school is maths because it doesn’t take me as long to work out the calculations. My teacher is the best!!! What’s your teacher like?
    My house is filled with Lego like a toy shop. I am making a candy machine out of Lego. I have to do it by myself because my brothers are too addicted to the X-Box. The only game I play on the X-Box is Minecraft. Do you like Minecraft?
    Near my house, there is a great park with lots of different equipment that throws you around all over the place. I go to the park once every few months because my cousin is like a sloth and never wants to go. My cousin is 14 and makes me walk his dog. Do you have any cousins?
    Thank you for reading my letter, please reply soon so that I can learn all about you!
    Yours sincerely,
    Finely

11. To the friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is Hollie and I go to Kearsley West Primary School in Bolton. I have been in school for two weeks and my new class is good. We have been learning about crime and punishment in topic. Did you know in Victorian times they could be arrested at 11 years old, what have you been learning about?
    Year 4 is very easy but it is still a nice class but the only thing I don’t like is that the work is very easy so I hope it gets harder so it is a bit more challenging for all of us. My favourite subject is maths, what is your favourite subject?
    I had six pets: one fish, one cat, three dogs, and one hamster. I still have one dog and I have had him for 2 years. He was cuter when he was younger. He is two years old because we got him when he was born. He was sick on my cousin, how many pets have you got ?
    Mr Cooke is my teacher is very nice and kind he is a lovely person. He is the best teacher ever but all of the teacher are the best. He wears a white t shirt, black pants and brown or black shoes.
    Yours sincerely,
    Hollie

12. To the friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is James and I go to Kearsley West Primary School in Bolton. What’s your name? I live with my mum, dad and my three sisters. I have three dogs, a cat and a pet hamster. I am 8 years old and I live in a nice and cosy house. How old are you? My best friend is Harry. What’s your favourite friend? I have dark brown eyes. What colour eyes do you have?
    Over the holidays, I had a great time and I went on holiday to Turkey for a week. I stayed in a medium sized hotel. It was very cosy. I went to the beach and collected shells and built sandcastles. I went with my mum and dad and my sisters stayed at home with my pets. I bring my favourite teddy, a gigantic monkey teddy. Where have you been in the summer holidays? Where have you been on holiday?
    Yours sincerely,
    James S

13. To the friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is Lacey Rose Curren and I go to Kearsley West Primary School in Bolton . My favourite subject is maths. What is yours? I have been in school for two weeks and we have this really cool thing called the song of the week. Do you have the song of the week?
    My classroom is very big. Is your classroom big or small? I have been in this school for about five years and I like playing football. Do you like playing football? My teacher is called Mr Cooke and he is very kind. What’s your teacher like?
    We have PE every Friday’s for about an hour. Do you have PE and if you do what day do you have it on? Our class is very big because we have 24 children. How many children do you have in your class?
    Over the summer, I had a great time and went on holiday to Cornwall for a week. I went rock pooling with my cousin and we found little fish, big fish and my dad picked up a crab. In Cornwall, my cottage was so big and our balcony had stairs going down to a massive field.
    I hope you have enjoyed reading my letter and look forward to your reply. Please visit our school blog and see some of the exciting things that we’ve done.
    Yours sincerely,
    Lacey Curren.

14. To the friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is Macey and I go to Kearsley West Primary School in Bolton. I like WWE/Wrestling. Do you like wrestling too? I like maths. Do you like maths? My class is very nice. Is your class nice? We are learning about crime and punishment. I play on an X box. Do you play on a X box? Thank you for reading my letter. I cannot wait for your reply.
    Yours sincerely,
    Macey

15. To the friend I haven’t met yet
    My name is Maggie and I go to Kearsley West Primary School in Bolton. My class is upstairs. Is your class upstairs like us? My school is good. How is your school? I’ve been in this school for 4 years. How about you?
    On the 6 weeks holiday I went to North America Boston. Where did you go? I only stayed for two weeks. How long have you stayed at your holiday? Or did you stay home? It’s been a while but I still remember my first moment here. It’s me twirling around.
    We’ve been learning about crime and punishment and that kids in Victorian times can go to prison. Luckily now we can’t go to prison under the age of 10 years old. John wouldn’t be in prison (Victorian criminal).
    My best friends are called Abi, Amelia, Hollie, Caprice, Daisy. Who are your best friends?
    I hope you like reading the letter as much as I like writing the letter.
    Yours sincerely,
    Maggie

16. To the friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is McKenzie and I go to Kearsley West Primary 1 School in Bolton. my favourite subject is maths because its fun. I like adding do you like adding? My favourite game is mine-craft because it’s a fun game, do you like mine-craft? On holidays, they are sunny because they have water parks. Do you like water parks? Do you like them? My house is comfy, my bed is cosy do you like your house? I like bowling because it has bowling balls do you like bowling?
    I look forward to getting your reply.
    Yours sincerely,
    McKenzie.

17. To the friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is Ruby and I go to Kearsley West Primary School in Bolton. I like playing on Sum dog. My nan has a pet. What about you? I like green. Do you like green? Maths is as fun as football. I like drawing. What about you? I like lions. What is your favourite animal? My teacher is cool. Is your teacher cool? My teacher likes marvel. What does your teacher like?
    Do you like your school? Is your classroom big? My classroom is up-stairs. Is your classroom up-stairs? My favourite flower is a rose. What is yours? My favourite book is Lego Batman. What about you?
    Yours sincerely,
    Ruby-Anne

18. To the friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is Skye and I go to Kearsley West Primary School in Bolton. I have been in school for three weeks. I love making new friends. Do you like making friends? So far this year, we have been learning about crime and punishment in topic. Did you know in Victorian times children could get arrested? We have also been learning about animals and dissected an owl pellet in an investigation. It was disgusting but we learnt a lot. Have you done anything exciting in your class?
    Over the summer, I had a great time and went camping for three nights. What did you do in the summer holiday? I would love being your friend. Would you like being my friend? Please visit our school blog and see some of the exciting things that we’ve done. I hope you have enjoyed reading my letter.

Yours sincerely,
    Skye

19. To the friend I haven’t met yet,
    My name is Summer and I go to Kearsley West Primary School in Bolton. I have been in school for 2 weeks my new class is nice? Is your new class nice. I like fortnight. Do you like fortnight?
    I have been to Southport. Have you been to Southport? I like curry. Do you like curry? I like to play football. Do you like football? My friends are kind and nice their names are Macey, Lacey and Hollie. What are your friends like?
    My house is very clean and posh. What is your house like is posh is it clean? is it nice?
    I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Yours sincerely,
    Summer