Welcome to our blog

Our  blog will be updated regularly with information about school events, examples of children’s learning and also additional work and support for children at home.
Our class blogs provide our children with a real audience and purpose for writing, as well as sharing photos of the learning we undertake.
Please feel free to comment and give us feedback on any of our posts.
Your comments will be monitored before going live and then will be shared with the children.
Enjoy!

7 thoughts on “Welcome to our blog”

1. We did science yesterday about wild animals and we discussed animals sick. We found different sort of bones, like bird bones,owl bones and it was really good and used gloves and wooden sticks.

2. It was so fun but it was disgusting and Tyran picked the bones up. It was very weird. It smelled really bad and I felt really sick after it. I had a good time. It was horrible. It looked so bad. I wish we could do it again. I had a great day and it was very interesting. I love science!

3. The museum was awesome! The Egyptian mummies creeped us out. They were cool I would visit there again. The insect section was creepy. I saw lots of cockroaches which nearly made me scream!