24 thoughts on “Mythical Monsters”

1. Godzilla
    My mythical monster is called Godzilla.She has long blue hair that is tied in a fish tale.She is absolutely ginormous! She is about 9-10foot high.The monster is as tall as Mount Snowdon.Her feet are about as big as your hose.Her eyes are as big as my thumb.The colour is a deep orange.
    Her powers are strength and curiosity.Thats why she ever stheres a celebration she always comes up to see what’s the noise.
    She lives in the middle of a dark,deep forest in a dark,deep cave.
    Her weakness is when a bomb goes of quite near then she might faint or die.

Reply
    • * Wow! Lacey your creatures looks fantastic with your similes, and descriptions. You could write a fascinating story about it.
      /* Spell ‘off’, That’s.

Reply
  2. My mythical monster is a mixture of a tiger and a elephant my name is tiphant.I am very strong and I have very long and sharp teeth to catch and eat my prey.My weakness is I’m heavy and can’t run fast . If I sat on you I could break your bones.should you see me my colours are bright orange and grey.

Reply
  3. My creature is half eagle and half dolphin, it’s name is Dolphins. She is a majestic creature who can swim and fly. Her weaknesses are she can’t go near fire or on land, she can only go in the sky or in the water. Her strength is her mighty backflip in the water, she whacks her enemies with her tail! Dolphins is friends with the mermaids, so when she needs to fight she has an underwater army. When she is in the sky she has a loud call which other birds can hear from miles away. If I could be a creature, this is what I would be.

Reply
  4. My mythical monster is medusa. She has 3 3eyed black sisters. Her power is to sufercate you. Her weekness is a missing head

Reply
  5. Godzilla is as dark as a haunted house and she has lots of snakes for her body she can do lots of evil stuff her eyes are as poisonous and purple as a sour poisonous grap but her eyes are purple,

Reply
  6. My mythical creacher is a bird with a human body.She has red feathers .She looks sweet but really she’s a monster. When ever anyone doesn’t do the correct thing she whisles down you ear and nips you.It hurts more than a normal bird doing that.She is round about 10cm tall.

Reply
  7. My monster is called minotaur he is a fresh,eating monster he’s got sharp horns and he’s really strong muscals and legs and really strong horns.

Reply
  8. My monster looks like a snake.It has red eyes,back teeth and a gray body.It’s colld Emily.Her ability is strenth ,Cyrus

Reply
  9. My Mifecl monster is called polo she is half dog half snake she has to aye yellow purple skin. Yellow teeth iif there is a heracan she will die And in sunlight

Reply
  10. Medusa
    Her lips are red as blood. Her hair is green as grass and she has furosiouse green snakes.She has black ,sharp nailed like lions teeth. If you look in to her eye you wil tern in to grey, hard stone.Her eyes are a browny red.

Reply
  11. My monster is called Mina.He is very strong that you don’t want to mess with him . He has red skin . He has yellow eyes. He is bigger than big foot . He lives in a cave with pictures on the walls .

Reply
  12. My mythicle monster’s name is Hercules.He is as small as the tip of a pencil.He is a bee.He has black and yellow stripes all over him.He is as light as a fever.His wings are
    as thin as paper.His eyes are as big as a cup.

Reply
  13. Blood drinker

My mythical creature is called blood drinker.He lookes like a bull so he has dark red skin he lookes as scary as a vampire.If he can Here any thing he will start getting very very angry and may be drink there blood. He is about 10-11 foot high and can here 10 metes away

Reply
  14. My monster Minotaur has big horns and big fingers . he is just my favourite monster he has big arms and he has big legs his cloths ripe on him he is .so so so so so big .I think he is the best monster in the wold he is just the best

Reply
  15. my monster is cyclop because he’s a bad monster becuase it’s a big and bigger tann a man and ate 2 people and let his sheeps out to eat grass they stabbed him in his eye andwent out and Taegu surveyed and Taney was gonn

Reply
  16. My monster is huge
    You mait not want to see him
    The only thing he did would do is eat children
    He would sit in a cave and wait for fut steps
    It could nock every ones house down
    C
    A
    L

M
    O
    N
    S
    T
    E
    R

Reply
  17. Bob the cat has a big fluff fer is so fluffy that you can even use it as a pilo he even has a soot so he can go out and be cool and where sun classies out side and play in the garden and his grandma cat she is a monster whith big fluffy ears and called toothy and he a medium monster he has a rain drover . He a cool man he just eat crip all day and chocolate and get wrote not teeth he eat chicken nugies and McDonald’s he Weill cute and a friend called monster Wooster dinosor . He can do the flos and dap

Reply
  18. Hollie has purple sparkling eyes.she is as dark as a haunted house.she lives inside of a cave secret forest.Lots of snakes are her dark,creepy body.She is a beautiful woman but she is evil.she can do anything like tellaport and other things

Reply
  19. MY CHARACTER IS A PEGASALLRUS. IT IS A HALF OF A WINGED HORSE AND A DINOSAUR. THE WINGS ARE PURPLE AND THE BODY IS GREY, THE DINOSAUR HALF IS ORANGE . THE ENTIRE CREATURE IS SPARKLY AND GLITTERY.

Reply