23 thoughts on “Marvelous Mediterranean”

1. Spain is a country that has lots of interesting because it has the Mediterranean sea which is bright blue and they have popular foods which tasted delicious in Spain but it tasted horrible in England.

Reply
  2. one off the countries in the meditrainian is Greece it is a brilliant place to go because the hotels are amazing Did you know that the capital of Greece is Athens.

Reply
  3. Greece is in the Mediterranean and the thing I like best about it are all the little whitewashed houses that are in all e villages. They tend to have pastel coloured doors and window frames and look extremely cute.

Reply
  4. Well… I’m late

The Mediterranean is countries surrounded by a sea named “Meditteranean Sea”.
    It includes: Italy, Sicily, Spain, Egypt and much more, we learnt a famous rhyme:
    Italy kicked Sicily into the Meditteranean Sea

Reply
  5. A country in the Mediterranean is Greece. Greece is a cool country because they have the blue caves. Did you know that when you go in the blue caves your skin turns bright blue. Another place in Greece is the shipwreck coves. The shipwreck coves is a place were there’s a shipwreck. It’s really just like it sounds. It’s usually always sunny.

Reply
    • *I like how you have started one of your sentences with one of our non fiction sentence starters well done Kasey
      W) Can you write an alliterative sentence about one of the Mediterranean countries?

Reply
  6. Sorry I’ve not doing the blog I totally forgot about it.Well onto the work I guess.The climate in the Mediterranean is very hot it’s got a lovely landscape.Their is a blue cave in Greece it makes your skin look bright blue .

Reply
  7. In Greece they have a cave called the blue cave’s and when you go in side your skin terns to blue it is cool.In Egypt they have euro’s for money.

Reply
    • * I am glad to see that you have remembered what the currency in Greece is.
      W)Can you write an alliterative sentence about the blue caves?

Reply