94 thoughts on “The Stone Age”

• The Stone Age is called the Stone Age because they make stuff out of stone and they called bronze age because they made stuff out of bronze and finely the Iron Age is called Iron Age because they made stuff out of iron

Reply
  1. Now That Im Finally On Heres The Message! Last Half Term I Learned That Stone Age Is Called Stone Age Because The Tools Are Made From Stone! The Bronze Age Is Called The Bronze Age Because The Tools Are Made From Bronze, And Iron Age Is Called Iron Age Because The Tools Are Made From Iron!

Reply
      • Im sorry,

The stone age is called the stone age because the tools are made from stone, the bronze age is called the bronze age because the tools are made from bronze, the iron age is called the iron age because the tools are made from iron. Better?

Reply
  2. Miss Todd Lernd in the Stone Age they did cave art and there were no pencils in the Stone Age and there were no toy in the Stone Age people use weapons to kill animals and also were the animal skin and they eat the animals and the Stone Age people ate gross food wich was not cookt food .

Reply
  3. I lead that in the Stone Age they Use stone to kill animals and there are three diffentent periods called Neolithic meolit politic.stone age people live in cave.They call it the Bronze Age becaue they made things out of bronze. They call it the Stone Age because there use stone. They call it the iron age because they use iron.

Reply
  4. When i did my homework about stone aqe i found out that they used colourd stones and spit or water then qet there hand’s and blow it on to there hand’s.

Reply
  5. I leaned about the stone age.ther is the stone age they made tool of stone and the iron age they made iron tools and the last one is the bronze age they made tools of bronze.

Reply
  6. I learned about weapons and how they made them out of stone,wood and rope, they used weapons to kill pigs next they made a fire to cook the meat .

Reply
  7. I leaned that Stone Age people made houses out of stiks,rocks and grass to.Evan they killed animals and cut the skin of to make cloth’s.

Reply
  8. I learned that homo erectus was the first people to live.I also learned that the three periods of stone age which are paelolithic,mesolithic and neolithic.Paelolithic means old stone,mesolithic means middle stone and neolithic means new stone.Cavemen also killed animals with spheres.I don’t know why,its awthul and mean.

Reply
  9. I found out that in the Stone Age they use tools to kill animals.They made there huts with animal skin twigs and mud.They called it the Stone Age because they made wepons out of Stone.They caught fish with sphears.They called the Bronze Age because they made wepons out of Bronze.They called the Irone Age because they made wepons out of Irone.

Reply
    • *) Lots of learning India
      w) Their- when belonging to someone. They made their houses out of animal skin. Write another sentence using their.

Reply
      • The fur was made to youed to make houses because they had stone and mud so they had to choose by fur , stone and mud and they choosed mud and fur. They mut mud down and then stuck stone on it

Reply
  10. I lernt wy the stone age is called becase they youst ston for wepens.I nowe wy the ien age because they youst ien to mace things allsaw they youst brons.I lernd 3 speshol words peyellithc neolithic metherlithic

Reply
  11. That Neolithic Means New age. Caveman live in cave’s that why they are called caveman’s.They have spiar’s to kill animals so they do’nt wast to much hunger.They did not have phones,tv,ipads and hudl’s.

Reply
  12. In class 3 we have been leaning about the Stone age.The first porson to stand up was Home Erectuses.The Neolithic means new stone.They kill fish so they can have food.

Reply
  13. I learnt that the ston age is called the ston age because they youst ston fore weapons aswell I lernd 3 different special words Neolithic, Paleolithic and methalithic

Reply
    • Well guessed Sophie- our next blog is all about Volcanoes and the Earths Structure. Be sure to comment and tell me some of the interesting facts you have remembered.

Reply
  14. In the Stone Age they call it the Stone Age because they made thing out of stone and they all it the Bronze Age because they use bronze and they call it the Iron Age because Iron was the strongest weapon ever that why they call it the Iron Age. Cave men live in caves and they sleep in caves.They use stone ,bronze,Iron to kill animals.

Reply
  15. In the stone Age we learned all about the Stone Age . They did not like life it was not easy to survive for them, they did not know what to do and were to find food, for those that did not eat anything they would starve go hungry and die. For a minute they all thaught that it was not easy to survive but they they had to keep going otherwise they would not have anything no water food or fish Suddenly they found a place with animals, water and food and lots of fish. They were sure they would survive because they had everything they needed and the stone Age was called the stone Age because they made tools out of stone. The different three pereods were the neothithic , the powerlithic , and the Mesolithic.

Reply
  16. WOW Year 3, I am so impressed with your blogging. You have learnt a lot of facts about your topic and have written about it so well.
    Keep up the good work, I’ll be checking to see who’s been busy.

Reply
  17. I learn that magma is in a volcano.The lava at the bottom is called magma which pushed it, then the volcano explodes.There was a rich county a long time ago called the Romans thought the volcano was a mountain. The volcano explode but the Romans was not scared.

Reply
    • Well remembered Jason I can see you were listening really hard in topic
      W) what was the rich country called? Were the people right not to be scared?

Reply
      • when the hot ash splashed on to the people who lived in Pompeii turned to hard rock .the position that the people was in stayed there but the bodies disappeared .

Reply
  18. The romans thought mount Vesuvious was a mountain but they was wrong. Mt Vesuvious was actually a volcano the first time the volcano erupted it did not go near the city but the second time it did erupt near the city.

Reply