32 thoughts on “Looking back”

1. My favourite part of being in year two was learning about Victorian schools and Kenya.

My favourite part of Year two is the Great fire of London.

2. I like rock kids because they were very fun.
    I liked the riggly road show because all of the animals were nice.
    My favourite part of year two was the victorian times and learning about Kenya.
    My favourite part were afrikan animals and my favourite animal was the lion.

3. My favirote part of year2 is learning the great fire of London.

My favirote part of year 2 is learning literacy.

My favirote part of year 2 is learning about Kenya.

My favirote part of year 2 is learning about times tables.

My favirote part of year 2 is learning about half’s and quarters.

My favirote part of year 2 is learning about the time.

My favirote part of year 2 is learning my adds .

My favirote part of year 2 is learning about my take away.

My favirote part of year 2 is learning how to do joined up handwriting .

4. I love year two because the teachers are kind all of the time,I love year two because all of my favourite teachers help me all of the time, If I was a teacher in year two I would love to teatch year two, if I was helper in year two I would help everybody in year two, In school there lots of people

5. My favourite part of school is playing with Kiki.
    My favourite part of school is numeracy.
    My favourite part of school is literacy
    My favourite part of school is art.
    My favourite part of school is spellings.

6. My favourite part was times tables. My favourite part was the great fire of London .
    My favourite part was shapes in numeracy. My favourite part was flowers in sience. My favourite part was material. My favourite part was when a visitor came in and we could learn about Victorian schools.

7. My favorite part of year 2 was learning about the great fire of London. My favorite part of year 2 was macking knew friends.

8. My favorite tearcher is Miss Walkden and my favorite lesson is Numeracy,
    my favorite thing is topic . In topic we like to learn about kenya.