58 thoughts on “World book day”

1. Today I was fantastic Mr Fox from Roald Dahl
    I like the tail and mask
    My favourite part of the book is the end where they all have a Jolly good party

Reply
  2. On world block day I was Harry port. In the Finn my fare part was wer Harry was ringing his broom stick. And in the doock was wer he trt Ron in to the frog

Reply
  3. I was bat girl and thus is my story…. In the twisted woods and the dark clay-coloured woods and the the with all black and yellow is bat woman I liked to fight crime and save life’s and anyover things I like all of it and I also like different bad guys with batman of course when I was in the woods climbing trees.harley quin and joker appeared and then we was fighting and then we defeated them to never see them again so they couldn’t do anymore bad things ~The end~

Reply
  4. I came to school as a Oompa Loompa from the book willy wonka. I like that I get to have green hair and have an orange face.My favourite part of the story is when Charlie is the last one in the chocolate factory.

Reply
  5. On world book day I was cruella devil. The thing I like about my outfit was the hair. It was crazy and I like how it was crimped. My favourite part about the story is when the pups and the adult dogs escape from cruella, Borris and broyce. I was cruella devil.

Reply
  6. I was harry poster and the film is about harry mum and dad, his brother are so men so he excep the haste whith Ron and his family to hog wors his mum and dad are not his mum and dad he was Bon in hogwors then this toll man left him out sis of the dur in the morning.

Reply
  7. I was an alien from a book about alien pensively UFO and aliens there many books about it well different series what I like about may character is that it is an alien and I love aliens.

Reply
  8. I dressed up as Harry Potter. I like how he has magic and I really like the books and films, m favourite part of the story I see when Harry Potter got into griffindoor and made some friends.

Reply
  9. I dressed up as Godzilla
    I like Godzilla because he’s a giant fire breathing monster
    My favourite part is where he kills ghidorah the 3 headed dragon at the end

Reply
  10. On world book day I dressed up as Horrid Henry. I love Horrid Henry because he is a trouble maker and he has a vast personality. My favourite part about the Horrid Henry story is that when he wakes up in the morning he is making trouble, at school he is making trouble and when he gets back for school he also makes trouble. I like him because he is not selfish on his friends and he always pleases me when I watch the episodes.

Reply
  11. I dressed up as a dementor for world book day. I like that it had the power to freeze things( it could put out a candle in the blink of an eye.)My favourite part in the story was when Harry, Ron, Hermione, Draco, Albus and Scorpius stop Delphi and evade Vouldemourt on Harry Potter and the cursed child.

Reply
  12. For world book day I dressed up as an umpalumpa. The thing I like best about my character was their skin tone and how small they are. The best thing I like about the story is when Augustus goop got sucked up the chocolate pipe

Reply
  13. I was ill on world book day but I wanted to dress up as a ninja a blue ninja what I liked about the character is that I could have cool gadgets and i would be sneaky.

Reply
  14. I was willy wonka this year for world book day, I liked wearing the big hat. My favourite part of the story is the end when charlie gets given the factory.

Reply
  15. On World book day I went as Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. I love her so much because she is a very smart girl but very fiesty she is one of my idols. Well, I don’t really have a favourite part because all of it is awesome but I do love the bit when she punches Drako Malfoy in the face.

Reply
  16. I was ginny Weasley. I like that one of my favourite characters is her brother. My favourite part of her story is when she gets married to Harry Potter

Reply
  17. I dressed up as the great but evil Anakin Skywalker.What I like about him is how confident he is and how he betrayed the Jedi order to be a Sith Lord.In the films my favorite part is when Obi-Won gives Anakin a big lecture on why the Jedi are good, and Sith are evil force users and don’t care about anybody else but themselves.

Reply
  18. I dressed up as Harry Potter . I like him because he has got magical ,mystical and mysterious power and it’s exciting to see what happens because you wouldn’t know what the end result was. My favourite part about Harry Potter when he fought vouldomort his arch nemesis

Reply
  19. I dressed up as little mermaid. My favourite part is when Ariel sing the song under the sea because it is a really good song. Its also my favourite part because she gets to sing under water, which is an amazing talent, I wish I could do it, it would be awesome.

Reply
  20. For world book day I was harlequin and I really enjoyed it my favourite part is her being a sychophath when she is not near her dad bit when shes whith her dad shes a goody two shoes.

Reply
  21. I dressed up as hermonie granger and I dressed up as her because I like this character because she’s really funny and caring. My favourite part in the story is when she goes “stop stop stop, your going to poke someones eye out by doing that” that was funny.

Reply
  22. On world book day I dressed up as the straw man from the wizard of oz and the reason I dressed up as him is that he is my favourite character in the film and his voice is so funny and I like the story because they defeat the witch and they get what they want from the wizard of oz and that’s why I like the straw man.

Reply
  23. I dressed up as hermione granger from Harry Potter by j.k Rowling.
    World book day was really fun and i enjoyed it so much there were a lot of people who dressed up as someone from Harry Potter an there were a lot of harry potters to. My favourite part of world book day was seeing the winners! My favourite part in the book is when Ron and Harry go in the flying blue car.

Reply
  24. On world book day I dressed up as princess Laia from star wars. I chose this character because she was my favourite character. My favourite part about it was when her father nearly killed her but she fought against it. I like the book and the movie because it is all about space and I love science so it is fascinating.

Reply
  25. When I dressed up as mario I felt exactly like him the overalls the mustach it was really dressing up as him my favourite part about the character is himself my favourite part about the story is when he goes down a pipe and falls then he goes and try’s to defeat the horrible bowser and he had to try again and again the he saves the magical princess and then goes to the mushroom kingdom.

Reply
  26. On world book day I dressed up as bella It was fun to dress up as Bella because I had the same hair as her and I had the same shoes as her it is really good because you had to act like them to .

Reply
    • Good choice.
      * Capital letters for names and the start of sentences. Re-write with corrections and include what your favourite part of the story is.

Reply