Welcome

Welcome to Kearsley West Primary School’s blog.

We are very excited about sharing some of the fantastic learning we have been doing.

Have a look at our learning and feel free to leave us a comment, we’d love to hear from you about what we’ve done well and how we can make our writing even better.

Enjoy!

30 thoughts on “Welcome”

1. i would hav a tea party with a elephant we would hav hotdog and chips with strawberry jelly for desert and jug of juice we took him to the zoo see all the animals and we went to the park then we took him bck home to his family then i went back home

• Hi Bethany,
          I hear that you are working really hard at school and doing very well, that’s great news. Keep up the good work and pop in to see us if you are passing KW anytime.

• Hi miss
            Of course I will any time as long as I’m not in school. How is things at KW I heard Mrs Carr might be coming back to KW. How is your new yr 6

• Hi miss please could you read this to year 6? Hi everyone I have missed you all so much ! Can I just say a huge thank you to the people who came to my Jacuzzi party Lucy and Alisha my best friends! miss you all please leave a reply x
            By Melissa and Mia

2. I love this site!!!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥☺☺☺☺☻☻☻♠♠♠♣♣♣♦♦♦•••◘◘◘○○○

3. I love going on the blog! It is so much more fun doing your homework digitally than writing it in your homework book. It also makes our Kearsley West family get more digital. 🙂 🙂

4. I think doing your hommework on the blog is a lot better and more interesting than just writing it in your homework book!

5. I love going on the blog it really realaxes me into doing my blog one day I stayed on It for one hole hour and my mind was totall on THE BLOG!!!!!!!!!!

6. I think maths wow week has been great because i have reallly enjoyed it because it is an unusuell thing we have being doing cose we dont norrmally do it

7. The bomb fires are so cool and loud you can get different colours and you can get better one all the time it’s really fun to use you need perernts need to help you so you want get burned and I now you don’t want to get hurt on your hands.

8. I’ve been in this rainforest for a couple of days now and all the monkeys are really clinging to me now. I don’t know why they do they must like me or something.They really enjoy monkeying around a lot soi love the outdoors but I hate it when it rains because all my monkey friends get all wet but the sun helps my clothes dry.