National Smile Month

From the 15th May until the 15th June it is officially ‘National Smile Month’.

The focus for this campaign is to highlight the need for good dental health, therefore showing a nice smile.

One of our school rules is to ‘Be Happy’ – so share with everyone what makes you smile. It might be playing with your friends, playing with your pet, spending time with your family, reading a good book, playing your favourite game – you will know what it is.

20 thoughts on “National Smile Month”

1. For me, it is definitely seeing my cat Dora waiting on the windowsill for me when I get home from school. She can’t wait for me to come in the house so we can have a snuggle on the couch.

Reply
  2. The thing that makes me smile is playing with my brother and playing my PS4 . My cat makes me smile too because I tickle on her belly she rolls over .

Reply
  3. What’s make me happy playing with my family and playing on my PS4 on GTA and I play with my cosern at London and foot ball.

Reply
  4. I love going home to my dog Blade, he always makes me smile as he is very cheeky and also loves to cuddle on the couch. I also smile when I spend time with my family.

Reply
  5. The thing that makes me smile is playing with my dog. He is always very giddy and he is VERY big. I think myself that he is the best dog in the world

Reply
  6. What make me happy is my two best friends they both make me smile.Outside if i am lonely they come over two me and ask do i want to play that is what make me smile.

Reply
  7. When I get home and lassie my 2 year old dog she jumps up at me then after I get sorted she all ways begs for me to stroke her

Reply
  8. What makes me smile is seeing my aunties cats.My auntie’s cats are called socks,boo,Bella and simba.Socks and boo are only kittens and they are so cute.

Reply
  9. The thing what makes me feel happy is playing with my cat patch, he always loves chasing sticks inside of the house and me knowing that he and my other cat nelly are happy makes me so happy.

Reply
  10. I have loads of things that make me smile, but the main thing is when someone smiles at me. When they smile at me I always smile back. My brother Zach also makes me smile, every time I see him! Those are the two main things that make me smile.

Reply
  11. What makes smile is when my sister first got her operation for her cleft lip and she smiled for a very long Time. Now every time I go home I look forward to seeing my 3 yr old sister smile.

Reply
  12. It is 100 percent playing golf with my brother and dad my dad is a golf professional, so l get a lot of tips from him and l also get a few tips from my brother so l am really enjoying it

Reply
  13. I think coming home and enjoying the activities of my house makes it for me. After all, everybody deserves a break from a hard day of school!

Reply
  14. I cant wait to get home and get dressed in to my football kit and play football l find that really enjoyable.l also like spending time with my family because they always cheer me up when lm sad and that is what makes me smile.

Reply