How good is it to be back at school?

school events

Welcome back everyone. We have now finished our first week back at school. Why don’t you tell everyone what your favourite part has been. Was it listening to the music at our Music Live concert or perhaps the fun you had at Scooter Day, maybe it was being given extra responsibilities or something that you have done in your new class?

We can’t wait to read your news.

33 thoughts on “How good is it to be back at school?”

1. I loved the robots, they were cool as Mr Cooke. The robots came in on Thursday 15th September 2016. I can not believe that I got to be on Facebook with a robot; it’s crazy. Also, I also got to walk with a robot. How many times have I said robots? Well I don’t care. He’s a Chinese robot as well.

Reply
  2. I loved the scooter day and the robots the best, I think. We got to play music and go over ramps! It was awesome. Abel the robot played soccer, knew Sophie’s middle name, followed people and the man sat the other robot Adam down, put a red pen in his hand, and said “He’s writing lines!”

Reply
  3. My favourite part of the weeks was scooter day and when the robots came. They were amazing and were so cool like the rest of the week. Also, Mr Cooke is a nice teacher as well. On scooter day, I loved the music and I was very brave.

Reply
  4. My favourite thing in year 4 is when it was scooter day because we got to go over medium size ramps. My other favourite is when the robots came in, I felt bad for Adam though.

Reply
  5. I love school my favourite subject is maths. I think maths is the easiest subject even when it’s hard. I also loved the robots from last week: they knew our names and everything. THEY WERE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply